You don’t need a PayPal account to place an order, you can use your debit or credit card as normal using PayPal secure platform. For trade or large orders please contact Jenny directly to place an order with a invoice. Contact Jenny
Delivery will be calculated and charged on checkout based on your order and weight.
Example Delivery Charges to UK only
|1 x ‘A Mediums Tale’||£3.99|
|2 x ‘A Mediums Tale’||£3.99|
|1 x ‘So…You Want To Develop Spiritually?’||£3.99|
|2 x ‘So…You Want To Develop Spiritually?’||£7.41|
|Meal Deal – One of each book||£3.99|
Would you like Jenny to write a personalised inscription inside your book? Then write your message our contact form with the inscription details you require on each book after you have completed the Paypal checkout process.
Damaged Items & Returns
Please get in touch via our contact page if there were any problems with your order.
Offers & promotions
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online which adhere to the following guidelines:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other email, internet or product offer.
- Offers cannot be used with bundles, multi-buys or sale items.
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline.
- Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges.
- Offer end dates apply.
- Offers are our sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Sale discount cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- If a % or £ off discount brings the basket subtotal to below the threshold for a free delivery discount, free delivery will not be applied.
- Free delivery promotions applies to United Kingdom orders only.
Jenny Martin is currently not registered for VAT.
- We makes every effort to publish and advertise the correct prices for its products. Occasionally we make mistakes and reserve the right to correct pricing information without notice or to cancel orders where the incorrect price has been applied. We will always inform you if your order has been cancelled for this reason
- Prices are correct at time of publishing.
- It may be necessary to change prices either up or down, from time to time. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
Portrayal of products
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow.
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur.
Copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website are owned by or licensed to Jenny Martin.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of Jenny Martin.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 14 working days of receipt of the goods.
If you wish to exercise this right prior to dispatch of goods please use our contact page.
- If your order has already been dispatched please follow our returns information.
- Please note your right to return products does not apply to personalised items or those made to your specifications unless faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Jenny Martin total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Jenny Martin to the customer. Jenny Martin shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed upon Jenny Martin by statute. Jenny Martin does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or willful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until 14 days after delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from Jenny martin your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a confirmation email.
- Jenny Martin endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, she does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
- Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.
- Jenny Martin shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account.
- Jenny Martin shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we hold:
- If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number, email address details. We will also hold the delivery address(es) for your orders and the password information associated with your account. We also maintain a record of your product selections.
- If you have requested information, entered a competition or completed feedback, we hold your name, address, telephone number, email address.
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from and the way in which you navigate the site.)
Information we use:
- We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes; for example processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases.
- Your order history enables us to tailor our product range and marketing information (e.g. promotions and special offers) to your requirements.
- All the information we hold is used to improve your customer experience.
- We do not make any postal mailing list & third party cookie data available to other companies & third parties.
- Jenny Martin will not pass on client data and will hold all data securely, taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard such data.
A cookie is a small file that’s stored on your computer by a website to remember certain information. Cookies can be used for many purposes, and some are essential to the way the website works.
To order online you’ll need to have cookies enabled, otherwise you won’t be able to add things to your basket or check out.
- To allow you to log in, add products to your basket and check out.
- To allow you to log in and access your account information (including order history).
- To display your previously viewed products, so that you can easily find them again.
- To track customer behaviour on the site, such as the pages you visited and where you left our site. This helps us to improve the site and your browsing experience. This tracking information isn’t linked to any of your personal details and doesn’t let us identify you as an individual.
You can however block all cookies, including the essential ones, using your browser settings, but unfortunately this means you won’t be able to shop with us. To block cookies you can use the Privacy setting on your browser’s Options menu.
This website, its content and any contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
If you have any questions on any aspect of jennymartinmedium.com please contact us via the contact page.
- The site is owned and operated by Jenny Martin.
- Published by Melissa Seymour Publishing.