How does one describe counselling or even spiritual counselling?
The most common reason for needing counselling is that each person has reached a stage where they need help to move forward.
Often talking to people who you know well, doesn’t work as they cannot look objectively at your situation; you need an unbiased individual who only has your best interests at heart.
Jenny Martin knows that when someone first asks for help, they are to be CONGRATULATED as they are taking that first step THEMSELVES to improving their situation and dilemma.
Here are some examples why people often contact Jenny for help:-
- They have either come to a point in their lives where they need to make a decision and don’t know which route to choose?
- They have gone as far as they know how and feel at a dead end.
- They feel tired, exhausted, tearful and drained with no energy left to do even the most basic life chores.
- They are fighting with their own conscience knowing they are stuck in a rut.
- Everything is screaming at them to get HELP and ANSWERS.
- They wish to move forward either physically or be helped to progress spiritually.
- They have felt different for some time and need to share and understand what has been going on?
- They know they are different and have waited to find the right person to help them.
- They have tried to progress spiritually before but were unsuccessful and now feel more empowered.
Why Jenny’s counselling is often ‘Clearing the Decks’, healing and even private tuition? (A 3 in 1 service).
As each person is unique and on their own individual pathway, this must be the foundations on which they are helped. You need to understand each person, their character and their personality, their personal situation and their ability to help themselves. It is not always easy, neither is it always straight forward.
By coming and talking to Jenny, she is able to connect all the relevant factors in each equation and reduce the problems to simple actions and answers – like untying a ball of string.
By naturally working with her spirit guides, Jenny can see the way clearly, identify the gaps in progress and help to untie the knots which hold people back.
SO DON’T HESITATE IN ASKING FOR HELP.
Jenny Martin lives in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire. If you would like to contact Jenny, you can do this by filling out the Contact Form. Jenny will reply to your request within 7 days.